WHAT THE STARS MEAN
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Exceptional
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Highly recommended
⋆ ⋆ Recommended
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
- French Meadow Bakery & Cafe, Carnes Av. between Nelson St. and Underwood St., No. 4 on map
- Ball Park Cafe, Underwood St. between Food Building and the Garden, No. 5 on map
- Minnesota Farmers Union, Dan Patch Av. at Cosgrove St., No. 7 and No. 8 on map
- Produce Exchange, Judson Av. outside Agriculture Horticulture Building, and Heritage Square, No. 1 on map
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ 1/2
- Mancini’s al Fresco, Carnes Av. at Nelson St., No. 3 on map
- O’Gara’s, Dan Patch Av. at Cosgrove St., No. 9 on map
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
- Fried Fruit, in front of Grandstand, No. 2 on map
- Goertze’s Dairy Kone, Cooper St. outside Food Building, No. 10 on map
- Granny’s Kitchen, Underwood St. outside Food Building, No. 6 on map
- Manny’s Tortas, Food Building
- San Felipe Tacos, Food Building
- Hansen’s Foods, Judson Av. at Liggett St.
⋆ ⋆ 1/2
- Double Bacon Corn Dogs, Cosgrove St. between Wright Av. and Dan Patch Av.
- Ole’s Cannoli, Heritage Square
- Hamline United Methodist Church Dining Hall, Dan Patch Av. between Cooper St. and Underwood St.
- Blue Moon Dine-In Theater, Carnes Av. at Chambers St.
- Tracy’s Idaho Taqueria, Randall Av. at Underwood St.
- Gyros, Randall Av. at Underwood St.
- Green Mill, Cooper St. at Randall Av.
- Pitchfork Sausages, Dan Patch Av. at Liggett St.
- Sausage by Cynthia, Judson Av. at Nelson St.
- Shrimp Shack, Underwood St. at Carnes Av.
- Original Minneapple Pie, Judson Av. at Nelson St.
- R&R Ice Cream, Randall Av. at Underwood St.
Poll: Which 2013 Taste Holiday Cookie Contest entry do you most want to try?