Page 2 of 2 Previous
• “Lattice” Throw ($58, www.nordstrom.com). Reverse the throw to move from a modern lattice look to a smooth finish.
• Ombre Dyed Throw — Twilight Blue ($49.95, www.pier1.com). It’s one of the hottest shades out there right now, so why not toss a bit of blue into your room?
• Martha Stewart Collection Harmony Throw ($60, www.macys.com). These soft blankets come in an array of colors, from deep red to heathered green.
• Fuzzy Throw — Zebra ($44.95, www.pier1.com). Animal prints are all over the fashion runways, and a little of that animal magnetism is making its way into our homes.
• LC Lauren Conrad Ruffle Knit Throw ($49.99, www.kohls.com). With colors like “cream,” “blush” and “iris,” this throw clearly will add a feminine touch to a room.
• Charter Club Carved Snow Trees Throw ($140, www.macys.com). Imagine how pretty this soft, faux-fur texture throw will look in your home during the holidays and winter months.
• Kennebunk “Bliss” Plush Throw ($38, www.nordstrom.com). This cuddly throw, available in an array of bold and muted shades, is machine-washable.
• Hotel Collection Pleated Throw ($160, www.macys.com). This throw, available in pomegranate and white, features fringed edges. Best of all, it’s machine-washable.
• Home Classics Football Fleece Throw ($13.99, www.kohls.com). We thought we’d toss this one in the mix to show that there’s a perfect way to keep that football fan happy during the Thanksgiving Day games.
• Shaggy Plush Throw ($68, www.nordstrom.com). This thick, soft throw will keep you warm on the coldest of nights.
• Sunset Pop Chunky Throw ($59.95, www.pier1.com). Pick up just about any hue in your room with this fun throw.
• Sonoma Life + Style Chenille Striped Throw ($79.99, www.kohls.com). It’s machine-washable and irresistibly soft. What more could you ask for?