• In 20-plus years, Macy’s Glamorama has contributed nearly $5 million to the Children’s Cancer Research Fund.
• The show uses 42 computers, 350 lighting fixtures, 12 projectors and 60,000 watts of sound.
• 80 LED panels made up of more than 725,000 pixels and totaling nearly 500 square feet will create the show’s backdrop.
• The show lasts one hour, but takes more than a year to plan.
• Six semitrailer trucks transport the show to each city.
• The show requires seven days of rehearsal and more than 10 hours of model fittings.
• 42 models from Chicago, New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco will participate in four shows.
• Female models in the show are 5-feet-10 to 5-feet-11 tall. Male models are 6-feet-1 to 6-feet-2.
• Nearly 150 outfits and pairs of shoes are shown on the runway.
Poll: Which of Rick Nelson’s must-try foods at the State Fair do you most want to try?