The licenses of the following individuals were suspended or revoked in June or July after the state said they were delinquent on their taxes.
A licensing board requires a tax clearance certificate from the Minnesota Department of Revenue before reinstating licenses.
• Robin Lee Booren, veterinarian, Marine on St. Croix
• Marilyn E. Vigil, social worker, St. Paul
• Jenise L. Teske, respiratory therapist, Mounds View
• Thomas W. Hennessey, physician, North Oaks
• Victor Lazaron, physician, Intervale, N.H.
• Robert Estes, first responder, St. Paul
• David Nalls, first responder, Long Lake
• Kevin Holmstrom, professional engineer, Cottage Grove