Legal Notices Information and Ordering Process
Why Publish Legal Notices with the Star Tribune
- Expand your reach and visibility
- Pricing includes print and online publication
- Stop paying for unused white space and start paying per line instead of the column inch
- No need to wait, run any day of the week with our daily publications
- Notarized affidavits are provided for each noticed published
All Legal Notice Types available including:
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Storage Auctions
- Family Law
Affidavits sent 24-48 business hours after last publication date.
All Other Legal Notices
Billing Department: 612-673-6909
Order placement, changes and cancellations must be received two business days prior to the first publication date at 4 p.m. CST.
Deadlines will be advanced for holidays.
Proofs of Notice will be emailed within 24 hours of receipt.
|Publication Day||Deadline Day||Deadline Time|