BIG TEN POWER POLL
1. Ohio State (9-0, 5-0): Buckeyes get a bye after outscoring Penn State and Purdue by a combined score of 119-14.
2. Wisconsin (6-2, 4-1): Badgers fans hope to see Chris Borland and Jared Abbrederis at full health against BYU.
3. Michigan State (8-1, 5-0): Teammates Shilique Calhoun and Denicos Allen share the Big Ten lead with 11 tackles for a loss.
4. Michigan (6-2, 2-2): It's time for some serious soul searching in Ann Arbor after that 29-6 loss to Michigan State.
5. Gophers (7-2, 3-2): David Cobb ranks fourth in the Big Ten with 803 rushing yards this season.
6. Nebraska (6-2, 3-1): Chicago native Jordan Westercamp broke Northwestern's heart with his Hail Mary reception.
7. Penn State (5-3, 2-2): Outscored 107-38 in past two road games at Indiana and Ohio State. Now, on to Minnesota.
8. Iowa (5-4, 2-3): The Hawkeyes can clinch a bowl berth Saturday with a win at Purdue.
9. Indiana (3-5, 1-3): With a bowl game likely out of reach, it'll be interesting to see how this team finishes.
10. Northwestern (4-5, 0-5): One consolation for Wildcats fans: Pat Fitzgerald is no longer viewed as a red-hot job candidate.
11. Illinois (3-5, 0-4): The Illini still can reach a bowl game with wins over Indiana, Purdue and Northwestern.
12. Purdue (1-7, 0-4): The Boilermakers looked completely overmatched in a 56-0 loss to Ohio State.