Even though Jonny Lang wasn't in the recording studio for himself for seven years, he was busy. His musical activities included:
• Performing about 120 concerts per year.
• Contributing guitar and vocals to Indigenous' self-titled album, 2012.
• Featured on guitar on "Sharped Dressed Man," with Steven Tyler on lead vocals and the Fleetwood Mac rhythm section on "ZZ Top: A Tribute From Friends," 2011.
• Recording a concert album, "Jonny Lang: Live at the Ryman," released in 2010.
• Appearing at Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival, in a trio with Buddy Guy and Ron Wood, 2010.
• Recording on Cyndi Lauper's "Memphis Blues," 2010.
• Singing and playing guitar on "I Ain't Superstitious" for Santana's "Guitar Heaven: The Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time," 2010.
• Playing guitar on Michael McDonald's "This Christmas," 2009.
• Playing guitar on the Jonas Brothers' "Lines, Vines and Trying Times," 2009.
• Performing on the Experience Hendrix Tour, a tribute to Jimi, with Buddy Guy, Eric Johnson and others, 2008 and 2010-12.