• SOUTH ST. PAUL 58, HENRY SIBLEY 42: Four Packers scored in double figures, led by Tori Poole's 15 points, in a win over the Warriors. The Warriors were led by Kate McKay had 22 points, but no teammate had more than five points.
• RICHFIELD 83, TARTAN 43: Sierra Ford-Washington had 24 points, nine rebounds and four assists, and teammate Jessica January had 23 points, 11 assists and four steals as the Spartans defeated the Titans. Tia Elbert scored 27 points for the Titans.
• EAST RIDGE 42, HASTINGS 37: Jamie Swanson paced the Raptors with 14 points in a low-scoring victory over the Raiders. The Raiders were led by Nicole Hollar's 15 points.
• LAKEVILLE SOUTH 51, PRIOR LAKE 34: The Cougars turned it up in the second half, turning a five-point halftime lead into a 17-point victory. Katie Quandt led the Cougars with 12 points. Shaye Barton scored 16 points for the Lakers.
• HILL-MURRAY 54, MAHTOMEDI 44: Olivia Graskewicz had 13 points to lead the Pioneers in a win over the Zephyrs. Ali Greene had a game-high 20 points for the Zephyrs, who lost despite faring better at the free throw line (16-for-22).
• WHITE BEAR LAKE 60, MOUNDS VIEW 58: Nicole Daul had 17 points as the Bears defeated the Mustangs. Katie McDaniels, with 16 points, was among four scorers in double figures for the Mustangs.
• CENTENNIAL 61, MAPLE GROVE 55: The Cougars took a 10-point lead into halftime and managed to hang on to defeat the Crimson. The Cougars featured a balanced offense, as Paige Waytashek had 17 points, Katie Werth 11 and Destinee Morris and Jayce Gerding 10 apiece.
• BURNSVILLE 47, BLOOMINGTON JEFFERSON 45: Georgie Donchetz knocked down a pair of free throws to ice the victory as the Blaze defeated the Jaguars. Donchetz finished with 13 points, while teammate Hannah Mitby had 16 points for the Blaze. The Cougars had three scorers in double figures, paced by Gabby Smith's 13.
• PARK OF COTTAGE GROVE 69, FOREST LAKE 59: Larissa Lurken had 24 points and Sydney Lamberty 23, 15 in the second half ,as the Wolfpack outlasted the Rangers. The score was tied at 33 at the half. Bailey Norby paced the Rangers with 23 points, while teammate Anna Eckert had 17.
• CAMBRIDGE-ISANTI 76, ROGERS 65 (OT): Brynn Liljander was dominant in overtime, scoring 15 of the team's 16 points to help the Bluejackets defeat the Royals. Liljander finished with 38 points. Teammates Justin Larson and Amanda Hanson combined with Liljander to score all but four of the Bluejackets' points. The Royals also featured a three-headed attack with Marina Nowak scoring 17 points, Taylor Anderson 15 and Lindsay Dorr 14.
More from Star Tribune
More From Sports
Ilie Nastase was unrepentant on Monday after being suspended from the Fed Cup for abusing the British team and the referee in a playoff.
Finding Bigfoot has been more productive than the Cleveland Browns' search for a franchise quarterback.
With mock drafts making final edits just days before the draft, here is round-up of how the Vikings might pick.
and with plans to take the rest of 2017 off because she is expecting a baby.
Albert Montanes defeated Spanish countryman Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-4, 6-4 in the Barcelona Open on Monday to begin his final ATP tournament.