• OSSEO 76, CHAMPLIN PARK 62: Wheeler Baker had 22 points, and teammates Malik Wilson and Ian Thiesen added 19 and 17 points, respectively, as the Orioles defeated the Rebels. Trevor Garrison led the Rebels with 14 points, while teammate Brennan Witt pulled down 10 rebounds.
• MINNEAPOLIS SOUTHWEST 65, MINNEAPOLIS SOUTH 64: Sophomore A.J. Ray hit a three-pointer with one second left to help the Lakers defeat the Tigers. Ray had 12 points and three teammates also scored in double figures. Payton Bowdry paced the Tigers with 25 points in the loss.
• EDINA 70, WAYZATA 66: Bradley Carlson's 41 points for the Trojans weren't enough as they lost to the Hornets. Edina built a 13-point halftime lead and managed to hold tight to it in the second half, propelled by strong scoring nights from Graham Woodward with 26 points and Reggie Lynch with 18.
• MAPLE GROVE 66, CENTENNIAL 64: Erik Olson scored 20 points and Brycen Wojta 18 as the Crimson edged the Cougars. Dan Becken and Pierre Roddy had 15 points apiece to pace the Cougars.
• EDEN PRAIRIE 59, ARMSTRONG 56: Grant Shaeffer and Andre Wallace combined for 40 points as the Eagles defeated the Falcons. Cyrus Moore-Brown led the Falcons with 17 points, while teammate Nick O'Hara scored 11.
• PARK CENTER 79, COON RAPIDS 43: Quinton Hooker led three Pirates in double figures with 18 points as they defeated the Cardinals. Joshua Matthews added 17 points and Isaiah McKay 12. The Cardinals were led by Taylor Croal and Mitchell Zimmerman with eight points apiece.
• BLOOMINGTON KENNEDY 67, ROSEMOUNT 58: Garrett Goetz' 26 points for the Irish weren't enough as they fell to the Eagles. Connell Lewis Jr. had 17 points, and teammate Jumah'ri Turner added 13.
• WOODBURY 56, STILLWATER 55: Diallo Powell had 18 points as the Royals, with four players in double figures, defeated the Ponies. Joe Quinn paced the Ponies with 21 points.
More from Star Tribune
More from Sports
In 2009, the Twins paid more than $3 million for a coveted teenager who now figures to be the biggest threat in their lineup for years to come. Here's how Miguel Sano was brought into the organization.
Chuck Fletcher said Saturday's loss to Boston was the clincher. Wild has lost its past eight.
Bernhard Langer won the Chubb Classic on Sunday for his 26th PGA Champions Tour title, closing with a 1-over 73 for a three-stroke victory.
The Latest on Sunday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):