- On Lauren: Faux fur vest ($348), sheep’s hair handbag ($278) and white long-sleeve shirt ($48) from Len Druskin. Purple hat ($38) from Nordstrom. Brown lace-up shoes ($110) from Aldo. BCBG Max Azria bronze belt ($48) from Bloomingdale’s. Gray legwarmers ($7.50) from Amazon.com. Earrings ($40) from Camba Jewelry by Kristin Krull.
- On Tyler: Gray cardigan ($44) and eyeglasses ($14) from Urban Outfitters. Hugo Boss blue plaid shirt ($149) and brown corduroy pants ($225) from Len Druskin. Kenneth Cole brown shoes ($75) from DSW.
Where to buy
- Amanda Christine Designs
- Aldo: 180 North Garden, Mall of America, Bloomington, 952-854-6118
- Bloomingdale’s: 3000 Southeast Court, Mall of America, Bloomington, 952-883-2500
- Camba Jewelry by Kristin Krull: www.cambajewelry.com.
- Christopher Straub
- DSW: 124 West Market, Mall of America, Bloomingtion, 952-876-0991
- Elsworth Menswear: 811 LaSalle Av., Suite 205A, Mpls., 612-339-0763
- Len Druskin: 40 S. 7th St., Mpls., 612-877-3801
- Local Charm: 150 South Avenue, Mall of America, Bloomington, 952-854-6562
- Nordstrom: 324 West Market, Mall of America, Bloomington, 952-883-2121
- OPM Boutique: 3700 Grand Way, St. Louis Park, 952-567-7399
- Parq Boutique: 28 E. Hennepin Av., Mpls., 612-353-4966
- Republic of Couture: 1661 West End Blvd., St. Louis Park, 952-236-7774
- Rewind Vintage: 2829 NE. Johnson St., Mpls., 612-788-9870
- TJ Maxx: 8322 Highway 7, St. Louis Park, 952-238-1039
- Urban Outfitters: 3006 Hennepin Av. S., Mpls., 612-823-1000
More from Star Tribune
Cubs manager Joe Maddon think baseball's video review umpires should be replaced by "a bunch of nerds."
Matt Kegel had reported offers from Oklahoma State, Iowa State and Pittsburgh but committed to Minnesota on Thursday.
It was an All-Star night of music from the Academy of Country Music Awards show.
35 unique gift ideas that send a message — so you don’t have to.
Our costume model Nicole N. first appeared in Vita.mn's 2012 pin-up swimwear spread.