Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: RAIN SONG TITLES
Each answer is a song title that contains "rain." The title completes the lyric. (e.g., _____ always seem to know when it's time to call. Answer: "Rainy Day People.")
1. _____ way up high, there's a land that I heard of, once in a lullaby.
2. _____ and just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed.
3. Just ____ what a glorious feeling I'm happy again.
4. In the ______ with a dollar in my hand, with an aching in my heart.
5. Ooh, I hear _____ walking hand in hand with the one I love.
6. Hanging around, nothing to do but frown ______ always get me down.
7. Seems ______, seems I've often heard that kind of talk before.
8. I'm gonna love you like nobody's loved you ______.
9. I want to know ______ coming down on a sunny day.
10. A ______. It seems like it's rainin' all over the world.
11. I know how to hide, all my sorrow and pain, I'll do my ______.
12. Maybe I should have saved those leftover dreams, funny, but _______.
13. I don't feel any pain. ______ can hardly hurt me now.
14. Cause with him you never know, his love's like ______.
15. The sun is out, the sky is blue, there's not a cloud to spoil the view, but it's raining, _______.
ANSWERS: 1. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." 2. "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head." 3. "Singin' in the Rain." 4. "Early Morning Rain." 5. "Laughter in the Rain." 6. "Rainy Days and Mondays." 7. "It Never Rains in Southern California." 8. "Come Rain or Come Shine." 9. "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" 10. "Rainy Night in Georgia." 11. "Crying in the Rain." 12. "Here's That Rainy Day." 13. "A Little Fall of Rain." 14. "Rain on a Tin Roof." 15. "Raining in My Heart."
24 to 30 points - congratulations, doctor; 18 to 23 points - honors graduate; 13 to 17 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 5 to 12 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 4 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.