Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: MAMMALS OF AFRICA
(e.g., The name of this antelope is also the name of a car model. Answer: Impala.)
1. The largest African mammal.
2. All three species of this mammal belong to the genus equus.
3. They are the largest extant genus of primates by size.
4. It's also known as a "gnu."
5. Though reputed to be cowardly scavengers, they kill much of their food.
6. It is the source for the name of a British sportswear manufacturing company.
7. Most people recognize the pangolins by this name.
8. This lemur is the world's largest nocturnal primate.
9. Afrikaans-speaking people call it "vlakvark," meaning "pig of the plains."
ANSWERS: 1. Elephant. 2. Zebra. 3. Gorillas. 4. Wildebeest. 5. Hyenas. 6. Rhebok (Reebok). 7. Anteater. 8. Aye-aye. 9. Warthog.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.