Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: AMERICANA: THREE-LETTER LAST NAMES
Provide the name of the person with a three-letter last name. (e.g., In law, a female whose identity is unknown. Answer: Jane Doe.)
1. The boy who refused to grow up.
2. The assassin of Martin Luther King Jr.
3. The biggest Western film star of the 1920s.
4. Record-setting defenseman for the Boston Bruins.
5. Author of "The Raven."
6. He played Kato in the 1960s TV series "The Green Hornet."
7. The first chief justice of the United States.
8. The "It Girl."
9. Author of "To Kill a Mockingbird."
ANSWERS: 1. Peter Pan. 2. James Earl Ray. 3. Tom Mix. 4. Bobby Orr. 5. Edgar Allan Poe. 6. Bruce Lee. 7. John Jay. 8. Clara Bow. 9. Harper Lee.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2013 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.