Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: SCIENCE NUMBERS
Each answer is a number. (e.g., Karats in pure gold. Answer: 24.)
1. Average in months for human development from conception until birth.
2. pH of a chemical solution that is neither acidic nor alkaline.
3. Boiling point of water on the Celsius scale.
4. Freezing point of water in degrees Fahrenheit.
5. The hardness of diamonds on the Mohs scale.
6. Sum in degrees of the interior angles of a triangle.
7. Bones in a normal adult human
8. Hypotenuse of a right triangle with other sides measuring 3 and 4.
9. The only two-digit perfect number.
ANSWERS: (1) 9. (2) 7. (3) 100. (4) 32. (5) 10. (6) 180. (7) 206. (8) 5. (9) 28.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.