Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: NEW ZEALAND
(e.g., What is the capital city? Answer: Wellington.)
1. What is the largest city?
2. What is the name of the native people?
3. Name the two main islands.
4. What nickname is used internationally for people from New Zealand?
5. What is a kiwi?
6. Who made the first recorded circumnavigation of New Zealand?
7. Which Dutch explorer is credited with discovering New Zealand?
8. Which sea separates New Zealand from Australia?
9. After what is New Zealand named?
ANSWERS: 1. Auckland. 2. Maori. 3. North Island and South Island. 4. Kiwi. 5. A flightless bird. 6. James Cook. 7. Abel Tasman. 8. Tasman Sea. 9. The Dutch province of Zeeland.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.