Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., Her grandmother was eaten by a wolf. Answer: Little Red Riding Hood.)
1. This U.S. president's father was also a U.S. president.
2. She lived in a farmhouse with Uncle Henry and Aunt Em.
3. Which novel is about sisters named Jo, Beth, Meg and Amy?
4. What husband and wife team was featured in "Bringing Up Father"?
5. Of whom was it said that his "wife must be beyond suspicion"?
6. This U.S. president's grandfather was also a U.S. president.
7. What twin sisters each wrote a popular advice column?
8. What were the first names of the Brothers Grimm?
9. In which play did sisters Aunt Abby and Aunt Martha serve guests poisoned wine?
ANSWERS: 1. George W. Bush (George H.W. Bush) or John Quincy Adams (John Adams). 2. Dorothy Gale. 3. "Little Women." 4. Maggie and Jiggs. 5. Julius Caesar. 6. Benjamin Harrison (William Henry Harrison). 7. Ann Landers and Abigail Van Buren. 8. Jacob and Wilhelm. 9. "Arsenic and Old Lace."
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2015 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.