Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: NURSERY RHYMES
(e.g., Who put Pussy in the well? Answer: Little Johnny Flynn.)
1. Who pulled Pussy out of the well?
2. What nursery rhyme has the line "Like a diamond in the sky"?
3. What did Jack jump over?
4. What did the cow jump over?
5. What is the old man doing in "It's Raining It's Pouring"?
6. For whom does my black hen lay eggs?
7. What couple "licked the platter clean"?
8. Where is the little boy who looks after the sheep?
9. Who or what crawled up the water spout?
10. In what rhyme did the dish run away with the spoon?
11. In "I Saw a Ship a-Sailing," of what were the sails made?
12. What is "short and stout"?
13. Who "played knick knack on my thumb"?
14. Complete the title: "I Do Not Like Thee, Doctor ____."
15. Who was eating curds and whey?
ANSWERS: 1. Little Tommy Stout. 2. "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." 3. The candlestick. 4. The moon. 5. Snoring. 6. For gentlemen. 7. Jack Sprat and his wife. 8. Under the haystack (fast asleep). 9. (The itsy bitsy) spider. 10. "Hey Diddle Diddle." 11. Silk. 12. (A little) teapot. 13. This old man. 14. Fell. 15. Little Miss Muffet.
24 to 30 points - congratulations, doctor; 18 to 23 points - honors graduate; 13 to 17 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 5 to 12 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 4 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2015 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.