Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., Familiar term for diluted acetic acid. Answer: Vinegar.)
1. Of what is a diamond made?
2. How many sides are on a snowflake?
3. What zeppelin exploded in 1937?
4. What is fool's gold?
5. What temperature scale starts at absolute zero?
6. What was the V-2?
7. What are the two main divisions of chemistry?
8. What typographic unit contains 12 point units of measure?
9. Who is credited with discovering electromagnetic induction?
ANSWERS: 1. Carbon. 2. Six. 3. Hindenburg. 4. Iron pyrite. 5. Kelvin. 6. First long-range ballistic missile. 7. Organic and inorganic. 8. Pica. 9. Michael Faraday.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.