Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
Each answer contains "home." (e.g., It's where charity begins. Answer: At home.)
1. A four-bagger.
2. Not attractive or good-looking.
3. A device in a car that shows the speed of the engine.
4. Title of Phillip Phillips' debut single.
5. The patriarch of TV's "The Simpsons."
6. Provide the next line of the song: "Another sunny place; I'm lucky, I know; ..."
7. The song title precedes this line: "... after the dance is through?"
8. One method of treating disease by the use of small amounts of a drug.
9. Poet who is believed to have written the "Iliad" and the "Odyssey."
ANSWERS: 1. A home run (homer). 2. Homely. 3. Tachometer. 4. "Home." 5. Homer Simpson. 6. "But I wanna go home." 7. "Who's Taking You Home Tonight." 8. Homeopathy. 9. Homer.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2013 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.