Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER.
Most questions are based on the 1964 TV film. (e.g., Rudolph is popularly known as "Santa's ____ Reindeer." Answer: Ninth.)
1. Rudolph made his first appearance in (a) 1939, (b) 1949, © 1959.
2. Who plays Sam the Snowman, the narrator of the story?
3. The Abominable Snow Monster of the North is also known as _____.
4. What does the elf named Hermey dream of becoming?
5. What is the name of the doe that is attracted to Rudolph?
6. What does Coach Comet prohibit Rudolph from taking part in?
7. What is the name of the boisterous prospector whose goal is to get rich quick?
8. Which of Santa's reindeer is Rudolph's father?
9. What is the name of the island where unwanted toys live?
ANSWERS: 1. (a) 1939. 2. Burl Ives. 3. "The Bumble." 4. A dentist. 5. Clarice. 6. "Reindeer games." 7. Yukon Cornelius. 8. Donner (Donder). 9. Island of Misfit Toys.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.