Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., What is the country's official name? Answer: United Mexican States.)
1. What is (a) the official language, (b) the currency?
2. Which countries border Mexico?
3. The population in millions is (a) under 100, (b) 100-150, © over 150.
4. How many states are there in addition to a federal district?
5. Who caused the fall of the Aztec Empire?
6. Identify Mexico's highest volcano and second-highest peak.
7. Which state is considered Mexico's safest state?
8. This large desert covers large parts of the United States and Mexico.
9. What is the name of the state-owned petroleum company?
ANSWERS: 1. (a) Spanish, (b) peso. 2. United States, Guatemala, Belize. 3. (b) 113 million plus. 4. Thirty-one. 5. Hernan Cortes. 6. Popocatepetl. 7. Yucatan. 8. Sonoran Desert. 9. Pemex.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.