Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: "DOWNTON ABBEY"
(e.g., Who created the TV series? Answer: Julian Fellowes.)
1. What is the name of the central family?
2. News about the sinking of this ship occurs in the first episode of the series.
3. Who portrays the grandmother of the family?
4. How many sons and daughters does the lord of the estate have?
5. What is the name of the eldest daughter?
6. What role does Elizabeth McGovern portray?
7. The title of the head of the Crawley family is Earl of ____.
8. The opening theme is titled "Did I Make the Most of ___?"
9. Which real castle is used for exterior shots and most interior filming?
ANSWERS: 1. Crawley. 2. RMS Titanic. 3. Maggie Smith. 4. Three daughters, no sons. 5. (Lady) Mary. 6. The wife and mother (Cora). 7. Grantham. 8. Loving You. 9. Highclere Castle (in Hampshire).
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.