Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: THE GREAT
Each answer begins with "The Great." (e.g., A nickname for Buster Keaton. Answer: "The Great Stone Face.")
1. The world's largest coral reef.
2. China's best-known landmark.
3. Title of a novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
4. A nickname for a stretch of Broadway in New York City.
5. A nickname for the state of Michigan.
6. A tag for any promising white boxer opposing champion Jack Johnson.
7. A 1975 film starring Robert Redford as a World War I veteran pilot.
8. A character on the "Fibber McGee and Molly" radio show.
9. A nickname for Ferdinand Waldo Demara.
ANSWERS: 1. The Great Barrier Reef. 2. The Great Wall of China. 3. "The Great Gatsby." 4. "The Great White Way." 5. "The Great Lake State." 6. The Great White Hope. 7. "The Great Waldo Pepper." 8. The Great Gildersleeve. 9. "The Great Impostor."
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.