Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Each answer is a person with a letter "x" in his/her name. (e.g., A former U.S. president. Answer: Richard Nixon.)
1. Author of "Das Kapital."
2. Author of "The Three Musketeers."
3. Author of "Brave New World."
4. She played the title role in "All About Eve."
5. He played the title role in the TV series "The Courtship of Eddie's Father."
6. He discovered penicillin.
7. She crusaded for the mentally ill.
8. The inspiration for the story of "Robinson Crusoe."
9. The inventor of quantum mechanics.
ANSWERS: 1. Karl Marx. 2. Alexandre Dumas. 3. Aldous Huxley. 4. Anne Baxter. 5. Bill Bixby. 6. Alexander Fleming. 7. Dorothea Dix. 8. Alexander Selkirk. 9. Max Planck.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.