Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., What was Napoleon's last battle? Answer: Battle of Waterloo.)
1. Who preceded Joe Biden as vice president?
2. Which island country's banks reached a crisis point during 2012-13?
3. Who succeeded Hillary Clinton as secretary of state?
4. What charter was originally issued on June 15, 1215?
5. Where was the infamous "Black Hole" located?
6. Identify Ban Ki-moon of South Korea.
7. What is the Federal National Mortgage Association commonly called?
8. Who was the mother of Queen Elizabeth I?
9. During what war was the "Lady of the Lamp" active?
10. What was Operation Sea Lion?
11. What is the claim to fame of Fuad II of Egypt?
12. What war took place from 1936 to 1939?
13. Name any year of the Great Irish Famine.
14. Noble term for radio announcers of Nazi radio propaganda.
15. He'd been King of Scotland for 36 years when he became King of England.
ANSWERS: 1. Dick Cheney. 2. Cyprus. 3. John Kerry. 4. Magna Carta. 5. Calcutta, India. 6. Secretary-general of the U.N. 7. Fannie Mae (FNMA). 8. Anne Boleyn. 9. Crimean War. 10. Nazi plan to invade England. 11. The last king of Egypt. 12. Spanish Civil War. 13. 1845-1852. 14. "Lord Haw-Haw." 15. James I.
24 to 30 points - congratulations, doctor; 18 to 23 points - honors graduate; 13 to 17 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 5 to 12 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 4 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2013 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.