Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., Who founded Christian Science? Answer: Mary Baker Eddy.)
1. What is the magazine of the Jehovah's Witnesses?
2. By what name are members of the Society of Jesus known?
3. Which country is the center of the Coptic Church?
4. What is the traditional color of the robes of the Benedictines?
5. With what location is St. Bernadette associated?
6. What group is known for placing Bibles in hotel rooms?
7. Western Christians celebrate Epiphany as what event?
8. What movement is John Wesley credited with founding?
9. What is the sedia gestatoria?
ANSWERS: 1. The Watchtower. 2. Jesuits. 3. Egypt. 4. Black. 5. Lourdes, France. 6. Gideons (International). 7. Visit of the Magi to baby Jesus. 8. Methodist movement. 9. Portable ceremonial throne for the pope.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.