Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Each answer contains "cash." (e.g., Term for a steady, dependable source of income. Answer: Cash cow.)
1. He was known as "The Man in Black."
2. A very soft type of goat wool.
3. A machine that tabulates and records the amount of sales transactions.
4. The founder of the J.C. Penney stores.
5. TV show in which taxi passengers are offered the chance to win money.
6. A nut eaten as a food.
7. To make someone leave a position because they have done something wrong.
8. Sylvester Stallone and Kurt Russell are the title characters of this 1989 film.
9. Sold for cash, without delivery service.
ANSWERS: 1. Johnny Cash. 2. Cashmere. 3. Cash register. 4. James Cash Penney. 5. "Cash Cab." 6. Cashew. 7. Cashier. 8. "Tango & Cash." 9. Cash and carry.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.