Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., To what does "lunar" relate? Answer: The moon.)
1. What is the second planet from the sun?
2. These are commonly called minor planets.
3. What is a mandible?
4. In geology, what is a tarn?
5. What insect has been called the "devil's darning needle"?
6. What is the common term for your hallux?
7. What would create a drumlin?
8. What type of creature is a sea angel?
9. Which two visible body parts continue to grow even into old age?
ANSWERS: 1. Venus. 2. Asteroids. 3. Lower jaw (of a vertebrate). 4. Mountain lake. 5. Dragonfly. 6. Big toe. 7. Glacier. 8. Slug. 9. Nose and ears.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.