Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: TOURIST ATTRACTIONS IN EUROPE
(e.g., Famous structure built for the 1889 World's Fair. Answer: Eiffel Tower.)
1. Famous museum on the Right Bank of the Seine.
2. This site in Rome was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles.
3. The famous former palace of French kings.
4. The most visited castle in England.
5. Kissing this is said to endow the kisser with the gift of gab.
6. It is in the center of the Place Charles de Gaulle.
7. Site in Rome featured in a major scene of "La Dolce Vita."
8. A popular statue on a rock in Copenhagen harbor.
9. This palace and fortress complex is located in Granada, Spain.
ANSWERS: 1. The Louvre. 2. Colosseum. 3. Palace of Versailles. 4. The Tower of London. 5. Blarney stone (Ireland). 6. Arc de Triomphe. 7. Trevi Fountain. 8. The Little Mermaid. 9. Alhambra.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.