Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: ENDS IN "-IUM"
(e.g., A skylighted central area in some public or commercial buildings. Answer: Atrium.)
1. A container for fish.
2. A large structure for sporting events.
3. A glassed-in porch exposed to the sun.
4. A country in Europe.
5. Your skull.
6. An elevated platform for an orchestra conductor or public speaker.
7. A meeting where experts discuss a particular subject.
8. A common three-petaled flowering plant.
9. Constantine I rebuilt this city and called it Constantinople.
ANSWERS: 1. Aquarium. 2. Stadium. 3. Solarium. 4. Belgium. 5. Cranium. 6. Podium. 7. Symposium. 8. Trillium. 9. Byzantium.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2015 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.