Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: ARE YOU GAME?
(e.g., Which chess piece moves to a different color on every move? Answer: Knight.)
1. What game features four railroads on its board?
2. Complete the game title: The Settlers of ____.
3. In what game is Dr. Black a murder victim?
4. What game is billed as "The Game for Your Whole Brain"?
5. Complete the name of the American game pioneer: Milton ____.
6. This game simulates a person's travels through his or her life.
7. Originally released in France in 1957 as La Conquete du Monde.
8. In Scrabble, what is the only number that is worth its own number of points?
9. What is the "H" game featured in H.O.R.S.E. and in H.O.S.E.?
ANSWERS: 1. Monopoly. 2. Catan. 3. Clue. 4. Cranium. 5. Bradley. 6. The Game of Life (Life). 7. Risk. 8. Twelve. 9. Texas Hold 'em.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2013 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.