Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: THE AFTERLIFE
What lies beyond death? Identify the faith. (e.g., A rejection of deities and an afterlife. Answer: Atheism.)
1. The good enjoy endless pleasures in the presence of Allah.
2. The evil are sent to hell and exist in a state of painful isolation from God.
3. Afterlife is not a focus, but the arrival of the Messiah is anticipated.
4. Nirvana, the end of all desire, is the ultimate goal of reincarnation.
5. The soul, through reincarnation, eventually merges with Brahma for eternity.
6. Afterlife is most commonly described as "The Summerland."
7. People are immortal beings who have forgotten their true nature.
8. Spiritual reality is the only reality, and the material world is an illusion.
9. A person's spirit is placed in a jar and asked to impart its wisdom.
ANSWERS: 1. Islam. 2. Roman Catholicism (Christianity). 3. Judaism. 4. Buddhism. 5. Hinduism. 6. Wicca. 7. Scientology. 8. Christian Science. 9. Voodooism (Haitian vodou).
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.