Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Name the city. (e.g., "The City of Seven Hills." Answer: Rome.)
1. The largest city in the Arab world.
2. Literally, "white house."
3. The southernmost capital on the European mainland.
4. It was known as Stalingrad from 1925 to 1961.
5. Literally, "red stick."
6. Named after Andries Pretorius.
7. It was known as Kristiania from 1877 to 1925.
8. It is situated on the eastern coast of Zealand.
9. The usual abbreviation for the city's name in Spanish is Bs.As.
ANSWERS: 1. Cairo. 2. Casablanca. 3. Athens. 4. Volgograd. 5. Baton Rouge. 6. Pretoria, South Africa. 7. Oslo. 8. Copenhagen. 9. Buenos Aires.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.