Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: PEOPLE NAMED STEVE
(e.g., One-time CEO of Apple. Answer: Steve Jobs.)
1. "A wild and crazy guy."
2. The first host of "The Tonight Show."
3. Executive who was twice a candidate for the nomination of the Republican Party for president.
4. American actor called "The King of Cool."
5. "The Crocodile Hunter."
6. Co-founder of Apple Computer.
7. Business magnate who built or refurbished several casino resorts.
8. Canadian professional basketball player and twice MVP of the NBA.
9. Longtime correspondent for "60 Minutes."
ANSWERS: 1. Steve Martin. 2. Steve Allen. 3. Steve Forbes. 4. Steve McQueen. 5. Steve Irwin. 6. Steve Wozniak. 7. Steve Wynn. 8. Steve Nash. 9. Steve Kroft.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2015 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.