Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: ALICE IN WONDERLAND
(e.g., Who is the author of "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"? Answer: Lewis Carroll.)
1. Chapter 1 is titled "Down the ____"
2. What is written on the bottle that she finds?
3. On what is written "EAT ME"?
4. What type of creature does she meet first?
5. Alice comes upon a mushroom, where this creature is smoking a hookah pipe.
6. When the Cheshire Cat disappears, what remains?
7. In Chapter 7, Alice becomes a guest at what kind of party?
8. Name two of the other guests at the party.
9. One of the riddles she is asked is "Why is a raven like a ____?"
10. In the garden, what is the Queen's trademark phrase?
11. What were used as mallets in the game of croquet?
12. In Chapter 11, Alice attends a trial. Who is charged with theft?
13. What is he accused of stealing?
14. Alice is ordered to leave under Rule 42. What does the rule state?
15. How does Alice escape from the melee?
ANSWERS: 1. Rabbit Hole. 2. "DRINK ME." 3. A cake. 4. Mouse. 5. Caterpillar. 6. His grin. 7. Tea party. 8. March Hare, the Hatter, the Dormouse. 9. Writing desk. 10. "Off with his head!" 11. Live flamingos. 12. The Knave of Hearts. 13. The Queen's tarts. 14. "All persons more than a mile high to leave the court." 15. Her sister wakes her up for tea.
24 to 30 points - congratulations, doctor; 18 to 23 points - honors graduate; 13 to 17 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 5 to 12 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 4 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.