Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: THE GRINCH
All questions are based on the original animated TV show. (e.g., What color is the Grinch? Answer: Green.)
1. Who created the Grinch?
2. The Grinch made his first appearance in which Christmas story?
3. What town is featured in the story?
4. What is the name of the Grinch's dog?
5. What is the name of the little girl?
6. What reason did the Grinch give her for taking the Christmas tree?
7. Who narrated the TV story?
8. What was the last thing that the Grinch took up the chimney?
9. What is the name of the mountain?
ANSWERS: 1. Dr. Seuss. 2. "How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" 3. Whoville. 4. Max. 5. Cindy Lou Who. 6. A light needed to be fixed. 7. Boris Karloff. 8. The log for the fire. 9. Mount Crumpit.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.