Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
"Raven" appears in every question or answer. (e.g., A German game company and leader in jigsaw puzzles. Answer: Ravensburger.)
1. Author of the poem "The Raven."
2. "Thou shalt not make unto thee any ____image."
3. The raven looks similar to a ___, but it is larger, with a pointed tail.
4. A word meaning "not brave."
5. A word meaning "extremely hungry."
6. A city of northeast Italy near the Adriatic Sea.
7. TV series that is a spinoff of "Pretty Little Liars."
8. One of the four houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
9. A professional American football team.
ANSWERS: 1. Edgar Allan Poe. 2. Graven. 3. Crow. 4. Craven. 5. Ravenous. 6. Ravenna. 7. "Ravenswood." 8. Ravenclaw. 9. Baltimore Ravens.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.