Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Each answer is a seven-letter word, and the middle three letters are "rat." (e.g., Containing many small bubbles of air. Answer: Aerated.)
1. What you do to an itch.
2. Someone whose job is to take care of the objects in a museum.
3. Blackbeard, Captain Kidd and others.
4. A group or class in society.
5. Changing often or not following a regular pattern.
6. The chief structural constituent of hair, nails, horns and hooves.
7. Scolded severely or angrily.
8. Moved in a spiral course.
9. Covered with wax.
ANSWERS: 1. Scratch. 2. Curator. 3. Pirates. 4. Stratum. 5. Erratic. 6. Keratin. 7. Berated. 8. Gyrated. 9. Cerated.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.