Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: ENDS IN "LOCK"
(e.g., When neither opposing side is willing to change. Answer: Deadlock.)
1. When there is so much traffic vehicles can't move.
2. The front part of a person's hair.
3. A division of a prison.
4. A wrestling hold that twists the arm up behind the back.
5. The bottom part of a horse's leg.
6. Name of the moneylender in "The Merchant of Venice."
7. A male witch.
8. The poison taken by Socrates.
9. A detective.
ANSWERS: 1. Gridlock. 2. Forelock. 3. Cellblock. 4. Hammerlock. 5. Fetlock. 6. Shylock. 7. Warlock. 8. Hemlock. 9. Sherlock.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.