Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
(e.g., What is the most commonly used letter of the alphabet? Answer: "e.")
1. In which country did fortune cookies most probably originate?
2. What product is named after Forrest Mars and Bruce Murrie?
3. What name is spelled by the first letters of the months July through November?
4. Who is known as "Topolino" in Italy?
5. What was the middle name of Elvis Presley?
6. This fashion designer's birth name was Ralph Lifshitz.
7. How many letters are used to write the Hawaiian language: 13, 18, 24, 30?
8. Provide a common word that ends in "mt."
9. Which country was once called New Holland?
ANSWERS: 1. The United States. 2. M&M's. 3. Jason. 4. Mickey Mouse. 5. Aaron. 6. Ralph Lauren. 7. 13. 8. Dreamt. 9. Australia.
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2015 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.