Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: "AFTER" WORDS
Each answer contains "after." (e.g., Following an earlier event. Answer: Afterward.)
1. A small earthquake that happens after a bigger one.
2. Theme song from "The Poseidon Adventure" film.
3. The time between the middle of the day and the beginning of evening.
4. A contraceptive pill.
5. A men's lotion applied to the face.
6. Take care of.
7. Title of a song from the film "Show Boat."
8. The consequences of an event (especially a catastrophic event).
9. A standard phrase ending a fairy tale.
ANSWERS: 1. Aftershock. 2. "The Morning After." 3. Afternoon. 4. Morning-after pill. 5. Aftershave. 6. Look after. 7. "After the Ball." 8. Aftermath. 9. "Happily ever after."
18 points - congratulations, doctor; 15 to 17 points - honors graduate; 10 to 14 points - you're plenty smart, but no grind; 4 to 9 points - you really should hit the books harder; 1 point to 3 points - enroll in remedial courses immediately; 0 points - who reads the questions to you?
Super Quiz is a registered trademark of K. Fisher Enterprises Ltd. © 2014 Ken Fisher
North America Syndicate Inc.