Page 2 of 2 Previous
7. NOT COOL, by Greg Gutfeld. (Crown Forum) The Fox News Channel host, author of “The Joy of Hate,” denounces the hipster elite and their pop cultural dominance.
8. UGANDA BE KIDDING ME, by Chelsea Handler. (Grand Central) Humorous travel stories.
9. KILLING JESUS, by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard. (Holt) The host of “The O’Reilly Factor” recounts the events leading up to Jesus’ crucifixion.
10. DAVID AND GOLIATH, by Malcolm Gladwell. (Little, Brown) How disadvantages can work in our favor; from the author of “The Tipping Point” and “Outliers.”
ADVICE, MISCELLANEOUS AND HOW-TO
1. THE DOCTOR’S DIET, by Travis Stork. (Bird Street) A flexible diet program aimed at health and weight loss.
2. THE HUNGRY GIRL DIET, by Lisa Lillien. (St. Martin’s) A four-week, jump-start weight-loss plan.
3. THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES, by Gary Chapman. (Northfield) How to communicate love in a way your spouse will understand.
4. FOUR BLOOD MOONS, by John Hagee. (Worthy Publishing) Coming blood moon eclipses and what they might mean for the world.
5. GRAIN BRAIN, by David Perlmutter with Kristin Loberg. (Little, Brown) The deleterious effect of carbohydrates on the brain, and how to reverse it.
Rankings reflect sales at venues nationwide for the week ending April 5. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers report receiving bulk orders.