Page 2 of 2 Previous
7. THINGS THAT MATTER, by Charles Krauthammer. (Crown Forum) Three decades’ worth of essays from the conservative columnist.
8. LEAN IN, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell. (Knopf) The chief operating officer of Facebook urges women to pursue their careers without ambivalence.
9. GLITTER AND GLUE, by Kelly Corrigan. (Ballantine) A memoir explores the relationships between mothers and daughters.
10. GEORGE WASHINGTON’S SECRET SIX, by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger. (Sentinel) The story of the Culper spy ring, which aided the American cause during the Revolution.
ADVICE, MISCELLANEOUS AND HOW-TO
1. THE BLOOD SUGAR SOLUTION 10-DAY DETOX DIET, by Mark Hyman. (Little, Brown) A fast-track plan for weight loss.
2. A SHORT GUIDE TO A LONG LIFE, by David B. Agus with Kristin Loberg. (Simon & Schuster) A doctor recommends daily habits for healthy living.
3. THE VIRGIN DIET COOKBOOK, by J.J. Virgin. (Grand Central Life and Style) Meal plans aimed at increasing your metabolism.
4. GRAIN BRAIN, by David Perlmutter with Kristin Loberg. (Little, Brown) The deleterious effect of carbohydrates on the brain, and how to reverse it.
5. THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES, by Gary Chapman. (Northfield) How to communicate love in a way a spouse will understand.
Rankings reflect sales at venues nationwide for the week ending March 1. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers report receiving bulk orders.