Page 2 of 2 Previous
7. GEORGE WASHINGTON’S SECRET SIX, by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger. (Sentinel) The story of the Culper spy ring, which aided the American cause during the Revolution.
8. YOUR LIFE CALLING, by Jane Pauley. (Simon & Schuster) The challenges of midlife, presented with humor and insight by the broadcast journalist.
9. THE LOUDEST VOICE IN THE ROOM, by Gabriel Sherman. (Random House) A journey inside the world of Fox News and the life of its combative, visionary founder, Roger Ailes.
10. UNBROKEN, by Laura Hillenbrand. (Random House) An Olympic runner’s story of survival as a prisoner of the Japanese in World War II after his plane went down over the Pacific.
ADVICE, MISCELLANEOUS AND HOW-TO
1. THE POUND A DAY DIET, by Rocco DiSpirito. (Grand Central Life & Style) An accelerated weight-loss plan.
2. SUPER SHRED, by Ian K. Smith. (St. Martin’s) A short-term rapid weight-loss plan.
3. THE BODY BOOK, by Cameron Diaz with Sandra Bark. (HarperWave) A guide for becoming healthier and stronger, inspired by the actor’s personal experience.
4. A SHORT GUIDE TO A LONG LIFE, by David B. Agus with Kristin Loberg. (Simon & Schuster) A doctor recommends daily habits for healthy living.
5. THE DANIEL PLAN, by Rick Warren, Daniel Amen, Mark Hyman and others. (Zondervan) A spirituality-based approach to health and wellness.
Rankings reflect sales at venues nationwide for the week ending Jan. 18. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers report receiving bulk orders.