Page 2 of 2 Previous
7. I AM MALALA, by Malala Yousafzai with Christina Lamb. (Little, Brown) From the Pakistani girl who advocated for women’s education and was shot by the Taliban.
8. SI-COLOGY 1, by Si Robertson with Mark Schlabach. (Howard Books) Tales from Phil’s youngest brother, who works in the Duck Commander workshop.
9. GOOD TIDINGS AND GREAT JOY, by Sarah Palin. (Broadside/HarperCollins) The former vice presidential candidate urges Americans to keep Christ in Christmas.
10. FIVE DAYS IN NOVEMBER, by Clint Hill and Lisa McCubbin. (Gallery Books) Recollections from the Secret Service agent who tried to protect President John F. Kennedy on Nov. 22, 1963, with 150 photographs.
ADVICE, MISCELLANEOUS AND HOW-TO
1. STAYING STRONG, by Demi Lovato. (Feiwel & Friends) Three hundred and sixty-five insights from the actress and recording artist.
2. THE PIONEER WOMAN COOKS – A YEAR OF HOLIDAYS, by Ree Drummond. (William Morrow) Recipes for holidays and celebrations.
3. HYPERBOLE AND A HALF, by Allie Brosh. (Touchstone) Illustrated personal anecdotes from the author of the popular blog.
4. GRAIN BRAIN, by David Perlmutter with Kristin Loberg. (Little, Brown) The deleterious effect of carbohydrates on the brain, and how to reverse it.
5. MISS KAY’S DUCK COMMANDER KITCHEN, by Kay Robertson with Chrys Howard. (Howard Books) A cookbook from the matriarch of the “Duck Dynasty” family.
Rankings reflect sales from venues nationwide for the week ending Nov. 23. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers report receiving bulk orders.