Page 2 of 2 Previous
6. DOUBLE DOWN, by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann. (Penguin Press) Insider reporting on the election of 2012 from the authors of “Game Change.”
7. SI-COLOGY 1, by Si Robertson with Mark Schlabach. (Howard Books) Tales from Phil’s youngest brother, who works in the Duck Commander workshop.
8. GEORGE WASHINGTON’S SECRET SIX, by Brian Kilmeade and Don Yaeger. (Sentinel) The story of the Culper spy ring, which aided the American cause during the Revolution.
9. GOOD TIDINGS AND GREAT JOY, by Sarah Palin. (Broadside/HarperCollins) The former vice presidential candidate urges Americans to keep Jesus Christ in Christmas — in public displays, school concerts and their hearts.
10. THE DEATH OF SANTINI, by Pat Conroy. (Nan A. Talese/Doubleday) In this memoir, Conroy mourns the abusive father on whom “The Great Santini” was based.
ADVICE, HOW-TO AND MISCELLANEOUS
1. GRAIN BRAIN, by David Perlmutter with Kristin Loberg. (Little, Brown) The deleterious effect of carbohydrates on the brain, and how to reverse it.
2. THE PIONEER WOMAN COOKS - A YEAR OF HOLIDAYS, by Ree Drummond. (William Morrow) Recipes for holidays and celebrations.
3. HYPERBOLE AND A HALF, by Allie Brosh. (Touchstone) Illustrated personal anecdotes from the author of the popular blog.
4. MISS KAY’S DUCK COMMANDER KITCHEN, by Kay Robertson with Chrys Howard. (Howard Books) A cookbook, with family snapshots and spiritual quotes, from the matriarch of the “Duck Dynasty” family.
5. GIADA’S FEEL GOOD FOOD, by Giada De Laurentiis. (Clarkson Potter) Recipes and tips for staying fit from the Food Network host.
Rankings reflect sales from venues nationwide for the week ending Nov. 16. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers report receiving bulk orders.