Page 2 of 2 Previous
6. AMERICAN GUN, by Chris Kyle with William Doyle. (Morrow/HarperCollins.) Kyle, a former member of the Navy SEALs who was shot to death in Texas in February, tells how 10 firearms changed U.S. history.
7. UNBROKEN, by Laura Hillenbrand. (Random House.) An Olympic runner’s story of survival as a prisoner of the Japanese in World War II.
8 . THE GUNS AT LAST LIGHT, by Rick Atkinson. (Holt.) The final volume of the Liberation Trilogy describes the Allied victory in Europe, from D-Day to the German surrender.
9. THE ASTRONAUT WIVES CLUB, by Lily Koppel. (Grand Central.) The wives of the Mercury Seven astronauts, friends for more than 50 years.
10 . THE DUCK COMMANDER FAMILY, by Willie and Korie Robertson with Mark Schlabach. (Howard Books.) Behind the scenes at the A&E show “Duck Dynasty.”
ADVICE, HOW-TO AND MISCELLANEOUS
1. SHRED – THE REVOLUTIONARY DIET, by Ian K. Smith. (St. Martin’s.) A six-week system that combines meal spacing and other elements.
2. THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES, by Gary Chapman. (Northfield.) How to communicate love in a way a spouse will understand.
3. YOUTILITY, by Jay Baer. (Portfolio/Penguin.) A marketing plan to provide free, useful information as a way of building customer relationships. (b)
4. WHEAT BELLY, by William Davis. (Rodale.) An examination of wheat in modern diets and an argument for its elimination.
5. EAT TO LIVE, by Joel Fuhrman. (Little, Brown & Co.) A plan for achieving fast and sustained weight loss.
Rankings reflect sales from venues nationwide for the week ending June 29. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers report receiving bulk orders.