Page 2 of 2 Previous
7 . THE GUNS AT LAST LIGHT, by Rick Atkinson. (Holt.) The final volume of the Liberation Trilogy describes the Allied victory in Europe, from D-Day in June 1944 to the German surrender 11 months later.
8. LET’S EXPLORE DIABETES WITH OWLS, by David Sedaris. (Little, Brown.) Essays from the humorist on subjects like French dentistry and a North Carolina Costco.
9 . COLLAPSE OF DIGNITY, by Napoleon Gomez. (BenBella.) The head of a Mexican miners’ union describes the explosion that killed 65 miners in 2006, and his subsequent fight against corporate greed and political corruption.
10. THE DUCK COMMANDER FAMILY, by Willie and Korie Robertson with Mark Schlabach. (Howard Books.) Behind the scenes at the A&E show “Duck Dynasty.”
ADVICE, HOW-TO AND MISCELLANEOUS
1. THE 100, by Jorge Cruise. (Morrow/HarperCollins.) A four-week, low-sugar weight-loss plan.
2. EAT TO LIVE, by Joel Fuhrman. (Little, Brown & Co.) A plan for achieving fast and sustained weight loss.
3. VADER’S LITTLE PRINCESS, by Jeffrey Brown. (Chronicle Books.) Darth Vader is a busy dad with a rebellious teenage daughter.
4. FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH, by Les Gold. (Portfolio/Penguin.) Business advice from the Detroit pawnbroker and reality TV personality.
5. DARTH VADER AND SON, by Jeffrey Brown. (Chronicle Books.) The father-son dynamic in a galaxy far, far away.
Rankings reflect sales from venues nationwide for the week ending June 15. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers reports receiving bulk orders.