Page 2 of 2 Previous
7. UNBROKEN, by Laura Hillenbrand. (Random House, $27.) An Olympic runner’s story of survival as a prisoner of the Japanese in World War II after his plane went down over the Pacific.
8. THE GREAT DEFORMATION, by David Stockman. (PublicAffairs, $35.) A revisionist account of economic history since the New Deal, by President Ronald Reagan’s former budget director.
9(x). MY WAY, by Paul Anka with David Dalton. (St. Martin’s, $29.99.) A show-business memoir from the singer and songwriter.
10. KILLING KENNEDY, by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard. ( Holt, $28.) Host of “The O’Reilly Factor” recounts the events surrounding JFK’s assassination.
ADVICE, HOW-TO and MISCELLANEOUS
1. THE FAST METABOLISM DIET, by Haylie Pomroy with Eve Adamson. (Crown Publishing.) A program to lose weight by rotating food groups.
2. IT’S ALL GOOD, by Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Turshen. (Grand Central Publishing.) Easy, healthy, sugar-free recipes.
3. THE ONE THING, by Gary Keller with Jay Papasan. (Tradeselect.) Narrowing your concentration and becoming more productive. (b)
4. MAN 2.0 – ENGINEERING THE ALPHA, by John Romaniello and Adam Bornstein. (HarperCollins Publishers.) Dietary strategies and training exercises to build muscle and burn fat. (b)
5. LIFE CODE, by Phil McGraw. (Bird Street Books.) How to “win in the real world,” despite those who try to exploit you.
Rankings reflect sales from venues nationwide for the week ending April 20. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are indistinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates that some sellers report receiving bulk orders.