Page 2 of 2 Previous
7. KILLING LINCOLN, by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard. (Holt, $28.) The host of “The O’Reilly Factor” recounts the events surrounding the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
8. NO EASY DAY, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer. (Dutton, $26.95.) An account by a former member of the Navy SEALs, written pseudonymously, of the mission that killed Osama Bin Laden.
9(x). REMEMBERING WHITNEY, by Cissy Houston with Lisa Dickey. (Harper/HarperCollins, $27.99.) The gospel singer discusses her daughter Whitney’s life.
10. BEYOND BELIEF, by Jenna Miscavige Hill with Lisa Pulitzer. (Morrow/HarperCollins, $27.99.) How the niece of the Scientology leader David Miscavige left the church at 21.
ADVICE, HOW-TO AND MISCELLANEOUS
1. SHRED: THE REVOLUTIONARY DIET, by Ian K. Smith. (St. Martin’s, $24.99.) A six-week system that combines meal spacing, snacking, meal replacement, strategic exercise and other elements.
2. THE LEGEND OF ZELDA, by Akira Himekawa. (Dark Horse, $34.99.) The chronology of the games, published in partnership with Nintendo. (b)
3. PURSUED, by Jud Wilhite. (Faith Words, $21.99.) A view of faith centered on the story of Hosea. (b)
4. WHEAT BELLY, by William Davis. (Rodale, $25.99.) An examination of wheat in modern diets and an argument for its elimination.
5. TAKE 2, by Leeza Gibbons. (Hay House, $25.95.) A guide for starting over, loving life and reaching your “goddess quotient.”
Rankings reflect sales at venues nationwide for the week ending Feb. 9. An (x) indicates that a book’s sales are barely distinguishable from those of the book above. A (b) indicates booksellers have reported receiving bulk orders.