1. UNTIL THE END OF TIME, by Danielle Steel. (Delacorte, $28.) The stories of two relationships, at different times, intersect unexpectedly.
2. GONE GIRL, by Gillian Flynn. (Crown, $25.) A woman disappears on her fifth wedding anniversary; is her husband a killer?
3. A MEMORY OF LIGHT, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson. (Tor/Tom Doherty, $34.99.) The 14th and final novel in the Wheel of Time fantasy series.
4. PRIVATE BERLIN, by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan. (Little, Brown & Co., $27.99.) A superstar agent at the German headquarters of an investigation firm disappears.
5. TENTH OF DECEMBER, by George Saunders. (Random House, $26.) Stories that take on the big questions.
6. SUSPECT, by Robert Crais. (Putnam, $27.95.) A Los Angeles policeman and a German shepherd, both suffering from PTSD, search for the killers of the cop’s partner.
7. A DEEPER LOVE INSIDE, by Sister Souljah. (Atria/Emily Bestler Books, $26.99.) A sequel to “The Coldest Winter Ever” focuses on Winter’s younger sister, Porsche Santiaga.
8. SPEAKING FROM AMONG THE BONES, by Alan Bradley. (Delacorte, $24.) When the body of the church organist turns up in the tomb of an English hamlet’s patron saint, the 11-year-old sleuth and chemist Flavia de Luce is on the case.
9(x). THE FIFTH ASSASSIN, by Brad Meltzer. (Grand Central, $27.99.) Tracking an assassin who is re-creating the crimes of the four men who murdered presidents, Beecher White discovers that they all were working together.
10. THE RACKETEER, by John Grisham. (Doubleday, $28.95.) An imprisoned ex-lawyer schemes to exchange information about a murdered federal judge for his freedom.
1. MY BELOVED WORLD, by Sonia Sotomayor. (Knopf, $27.95.) The Supreme Court justice recalls growing up in the Bronx, attending Princeton, working for the Manhattan district attorney’s office and becoming a federal judge.
2. FRANCONA, by Terry Francona and Dan Shaughnessy. (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, $28.) The manager’s Red Sox years.
3. HITMAKER, by Tommy Mottola with Cal Fussman. (Grand Central, $27.99.) The music industry executive recalls his life and career.
4. REMEMBERING WHITNEY, by Cissy Houston with Lisa Dickey. (Harper/HarperCollins, $27.99.) The gospel singer discusses her daughter’s life.
5. KILLING KENNEDY, by Bill O’Reilly and Martin Dugard. (Holt, $28.) The host of “The O’Reilly Factor” recounts the events surrounding the assassination of John F. Kennedy.
6(x). GOING CLEAR, by Lawrence Wright. (Knopf, $28.95.) The Pulitzer Prize-winning author examines the world of Scientology.