It’s a little early to start thinking about summer, but it’s never too early to start thinking about summer camps.
The Star Tribune is accepting submissions for our annual Summer Camp Guide. To be considered for this free listing of camps in Minnesota and far western Wisconsin, send the following information:
• Camp name.
• A brief description of what’s offered at the camp.
• Beginning and ending dates of the camp. If there are multiple sessions, include the first day of first session and last day of last session.
• The age range and gender for which the camp is intended.
• Cost. If there’s a range or multiple camps, include the lowest and highest.
• Complete contact information, including address and phone for the camp and the registration address and phone if different from camp.
Send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission is 5 p.m. Feb. 15. The camp guide will be published in the Variety section on March 8. □