The U.S. Olympic track and field trials resume Thursday (8-10 p.m., NBC Sports Network), and several runners with Minnesota ties are scheduled to compete tonight. The top three finishers in the finals, provided they have met the Olympic 'A' standard, will be named to the U.S. Olympic team.
• Hassan Mead (men's 5,000 meters), Gophers
• Elliot Heath (men's 5,000 meters), Winona
• Gabriele Anderson (women's 1,500 meters), Gophers
• Garrett Heath (men's 1,500 meters), Winona
• Will Leer (men's 1,500 meters), Minnetonka
• Rob Finnerty (men's 1,500 meters), Burnsville