Read "Going Rogue: An American Life?" Bought a pair of Palin specs? Can't wait to see the former Alaska governor at the Mall of America on Dec. 7th?
If you are a Sarah Palin fan and plan to do everything in your power to see her at the Minnesota stop on her book tour, please email me. I'd like to interview you in advance of the event.
Meanwhile, here are the guidelines, via the Mall's Facebook page, for how to attend the event:
IMPORTANT EVENT GUIDELINES:
1. No “camping out” is allowed on Mall of America property. Guests are not allowed on property until 5am on Monday, December 7th.
2. Beginning at 5am, guests will be allowed to line up outside the East Entrance to Mall of America on level one, between Sears and Bloomingdales. Guests should remain in a single file line until escorted into the building to receive a wristband.
3. You must have a Mall of America issued wristband in order to enter the autograph line. A limited number of wristbands will be given away outside the East Entrance to the Mall on level one, starting at 6 a.m. on Monday, December 7th.
4. You must purchase “Going Rogue” from Barnes & Noble to receive a Mall of America wristband.
* If you have already purchased “Going Rogue” prior to the event, you must present your original Barnes & Noble or bn.com sales receipt for “Going Rogue” in order to receive a Mall of America wristband.
*If you have not yet purchased “Going Rogue”, the book will be available for sale through Barnes & Noble starting at 6 a.m. on Monday, December 7th.
*Books purchased from any other retailer besides Barnes & Noble will not be allowed.
5. Each person in your party must be present to receive a wristband. Wristbands are non-transferable. People wearing wristbands that have been tampered or altered will not be allowed through the autograph line. No exceptions.
6. A maximum of 2 books will be signed per person.
7. No Memorabilia.
8. No personalization.
9. No chairs allowed in the line area.
10. No bags will be allowed on stage. All bags must be placed in a locker or in your vehicle.
11. No photos will be taken on stage. All cameras and cell phones are to be put away once you reach the stage stairs.
12. When you enter the autograph line, please remain single file. You must stay in line to keep your place. You may leave the line to use the restroom or get food for a short period of time. One person in your party must stay in line at all times.
13. If you choose to leave for an extended period of time, you must go to the end of the line when you return.
14. A special needs signing area will be available for guests. If needed, each special needs guest can bring one additional person to this area. Please visit the Mall of America wristband table located in the Best Buy Rotunda upon your arrival, and you will escorted into this area. Space will be limited and will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Guidelines are subject to changes at any given time at the discretion of Mall of America Management for the safety and well being of our guests and tenants. Those who do not comply with event signing guidelines may not be able to receive a signature. Any questions regarding the Events Guidelines can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Sarah Palin”. We will do out best to answer your questions in a timely fashion and to the best of our knowledge.