10 companies with Minnesota ties that have reshored plants stateside*
1. For its Littmann stethoscope, 3M moved from 14 suppliers globally to one operation in Columbia, Mo.
2. Calibur11 in Duluth moved manufacturing from China to Duluth and Chicago.
3. Miken Sports moved production of baseball bats from China to Caledonia, Minn.
4. New York-based Jarden Corp. moved some production of Diamond toothpicks from China to Cloquet, Minn.
5. AGCO, which is headquartered in Duluth, Ga., moved its North American tractor assembly plant from France to Jackson, Minn.
6. Coleman relocated life-vest production from China to Sauk Rapids, Minn.
7. Outdoor GreatRoom Co. quit all India supply contracts and some in China. It now makes most products in Eagan or via other Minnesota contractors.
8. Datacard moved one product line from Malaysia to Minnetonka.
9. Edina-based Paddi Murphy is relocating its moisture-wicking pajama line from China to South Carolina and California.
10. Permac Industries in Burnsville moved contract blade manufacturing from China to Wisconsin after persistent quality problems.
*List does not include companies that declined to be identified.