The View at Long Lake in New Brighton, coming to market this summer
If you read my story in today’s paper, you’ll know that there’s the rental housing boom has shifted from Minneapolis to the suburbs. Here’s a list or projects with nearly 1,000 units that are under construction in the Twin Cities metro, and a list of those that are proposed.
Note that tthose proposed are at various stages of the planning process, and this list includes only market-rate projects. If you have updates, send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Luxembourg, Bloomington, Richdale Group, 282 units.
- Genesee, Bloomington, StuartCo, 234 units
- 36 Park Apartments, St. Louis Park, E.J. Plesko, 192 units
- The View at Long Lake, New Brighton, StuartCo, 124 units
- West End, St. Louis Park, Excelsior Group, 119 units
- Lyndale Plaza, Richfield, Woodlake Development Group, 94 units
- Marketplace and Main, Hopkins, Beard Group, 54 units
- Sky at Arbor Lakes, Maple Grove, 440 units
- Southdale Project, Edina, 300 units
- Covington, Bloomington, Dunbar Development, 250 units
- Adagio Apartments, St. Louis Park, Dunbar Development, 100 units
- Medley Row Townhomes, St. Louis Park, Dunbar Development, 22 units
- Byerly’s in Edina, Edina, Lund Real Estate Holdings, 163 units
- Mitchell Rd., Eden Prairie, France Development LLC, 130 units
- Lyndale Garden Center, Richfield, Cornerstone Group, 120 units
- Boat Works Commons, White Bear Lake, Lander Group, 85 units
- E2, St. Louis Park, Bader Development, 58 units
- The Residence at the COR, Ramsey, Flaherty & Collins, 250 units
- SW Hwy 169 and 55, Plymouth, Quest Development, 157 units
Source: Maxfield Research Group