Jack Ohle, who has endured criticism from students and faculty for his leadership style, plans to retire from the college...
Updated: June 29, 2013, - 07:53 PM
Anchored by the Saks Fifth Avenue Off-Fifth department store, the city of Minneapolis owns a 34 percent share of the retail center, with the remaining 66 percent stake held by Toronto-based Brookfield Properties.
Updated: June 28, 2013, - 09:22 PM
Kam Talebi plans to turn a troubled property into a special space.
Updated: June 26, 2013, - 09:35 PM
Firm will join Urban Organics, an aquaponic fish and vegetable farm, at St. Paul location.
Updated: June 12, 2013, - 10:39 PM
Ryan's proposal for a massive project next to the new Vikings stadium is asking the public to pay for skyways not required by the legislation passed last year.
Updated: June 04, 2013, - 11:02 AM
The Shakopee Sioux could finance the 330-room hotel, part of the mall’s $230 million expansion.
Updated: May 31, 2013, - 11:24 PM
The Fifth Street Towers weren’t wearing their 1980s heritage well. Now, a face-lift has them ready to join a downtown...
Updated: May 30, 2013, - 09:32 PM
But others are interested in the nearly vacant complex, too.
Updated: May 29, 2013, - 08:01 PM
It was that wide, bright smile that ensnared Darlene Auger Stensby, and so many others, too.She met her future husband,...
Updated: May 25, 2013, - 04:52 PM