The most painful drive in the metro at this hour is the trek from Woodbury to Bloomington. Earlier crashes and extremely icy conditions are making the trip from Tamarack Road over to I-35W more than 60 minutes.
Here is a current list of crashes from the Minnesota Department of Transportation:
- Ramp from southbound Hwy. 252 to westbound 694
- Southbound 35W at County Road I in Shoreview
- Southbound 35E at Wagon Wheel Trail
- Northbound Hwy. 169 at Bass Lake Road in New Hope
- Northbound 35W at 82nd Street in Bloomington
- Southbound Hwy. 52 at Plato Blvd.
- Westbound 494 at France Avenue in Bloomington
- Eastbound 494 at Hardman Avenue
- Northbound 35E at County Road 96
- Eastbound Hwy. 36 at Fairview Avenue in Roseville
- Eastbound 494 at Cedar Avenue