Both directions of I-94 are creeping along due to a left-lane blocking crash on the Dartmouth Bridge. The wreck on the eastbound side has traffic inching along from 7th Street. That is 13 minutes past the scene.
Westbound is dragging from Dale Street past the scene. Stop and go all the way.
Look for pockets of slow traffic on eastbound 394 from Hwy. 100 to downtown Minneapolis.
Currently we have 10 crashes to bog down traffic. Here is where they are:
- Southbound 35W at 66th Street in Richfield
- Westbound Hwy. 36 at Fairview Avenue in Roseville
- Northbound 35W at 46th Street in Minneapolis
- Southbound Hwy. 100 at 57th Avenue in Brooklyn Center.
- Westbound 694 at University Avenue
- Southbound 35E at Larpenteur Avenue in Maplewood
- Eastbound Crosstown at France Avenue
- Eastbound 94 at Dale Street in St. Paul