Thursday's rush hour is almost as brutal as Wednesday's. Slick roads combined with congestion are making for commute times just as long as today as yesterday.
While many routes are slower than normal, here is a sampling of what you'll encounter.
- Southbound 35W from Hwy. 10 to downtown Minneapolis, 40 minutes
- Westbound 94 from Manning Avenue to downtown St. Paul, 36 minutes
- Westbound Hwy. 10 from Edgerton Street to 35W, 19 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 100 from 94 to Hwy. 7, 33 minutes
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from 77th Avenue to 394, 33 minutes
- Southbound 494 from 94 to 394, 32 minutes
- Eastbound 94 from Hwy. 101 to 494/694/94, 27 minutes
- Eastbound Hwy. 10 from Thurston Avenue to Central Avenue, 20 minutes