The crash reports just keep rolling in, no pun intended. The latest is a motorist in the ditch on Hwy. 55 near Hwy. 101 in Medina.
A crash on westbound Hwy. 36 at Lexington Avenue has cleared, but traffic has not. There is still a long line in place from Edgerton Street to 35W.
Congestion rules the roads in just about every other corner of the metro. Here is where you'll find the worst:
- Westbound 94 from Manning Avenue to downtown St. Paul, and ahead from Dale Street to Hwy. 280
- Southbound Hwy. 169 from 77th Avenue to Crosstown
- Southbound 35W from 95th Avenue to Hwy. 280
- Northbound Hwy. 61 from 70th Street to I-94
- Crosstown in both directions 169 to 28th Avenue
- Southbound Hwy. 100 36th Avenue to Crosstown