Authorities are about to open the ramp from eastbound 94 to southbound Hwy. 52 in St. Paul. The ramp had been closed due to a rollover crash on the Lafayette Bridge earlier this morning. The crash is about clear.
With traffic levels picking up, scanners are alive with calls of minor accidents. Black ice is starting to form on ramps, bridge decks and places of heavier traffic.
A rollover wreck is blocking the ramp from County Road E to southbound 35E in Vadnais Heights.
Here is a list of other crashes or stalls impacting traffic at this hour:
- Northbound 35W to Industrial Blvd.
- Northbound 35W at 35th Street.
- Hwy. 36 at Hadley Avenue in Oakdale. Both directions are impacted
- Eastbound 494 at 35W in Bloomington
- Westbound Hwy. 5 at Hwy. 55 in south Minneapolis
- The ramp from northbound 35E to westbound Hwy. 36 in Maplewood.