Commuters can expect major delays on several routes due to a rash of crashes throughout the metro.
- Southbound 35E at Hwy. 36 where a tanker is taking out the left and center lane
- Eastbound Hwy. 10 at Hwy. 65. Things are tight in both directions from 610 to 35W
- Westbound 494 at Hardman Avenue. Traffic delays begin at Bailey Road
- Eastbound 494 at Xerxes Avenue. Traffic at a standstill from Flying Cloud Drive.
- Westbound 694 at Hwy. 61
- Eastbound 394 at General Mills Blvd. That one is in the car pool lane.
- Southbound Hwy. 100 at 50th Street. That is on the right shoulder.
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
Minnesota state troopers have the job to protect and serve, and over the weekend two troopers did just that as they helped deliver two babies on the side of the road.
It's been a tough year for pedestrians and bicyclists in St. Paul. Already, 57 have been hit this year and those collisions have resulted in 39 serious injuries, and one death.
Drivers in St. Paul will have one less way to get across Interstate 94 when Cretin Avenue bridge closes on Thursday.
The State Patrol said a 30-year-old man from Clarks Grove, Minn., was driving westbound in the eastbound lanes and collided "head-on" with a vehicle driven by an Apple Valley man. The driver of the wrong-way vehicle was pronounced dead at the scene.
The barricades went up just before sunrise on Hwy. 280 in Roseville and they'll stay up for the next 6 weeks.