Commuters can expect major delays on several routes due to a rash of crashes throughout the metro.
- Southbound 35E at Hwy. 36 where a tanker is taking out the left and center lane
- Eastbound Hwy. 10 at Hwy. 65. Things are tight in both directions from 610 to 35W
- Westbound 494 at Hardman Avenue. Traffic delays begin at Bailey Road
- Eastbound 494 at Xerxes Avenue. Traffic at a standstill from Flying Cloud Drive.
- Westbound 694 at Hwy. 61
- Eastbound 394 at General Mills Blvd. That one is in the car pool lane.
- Southbound Hwy. 100 at 50th Street. That is on the right shoulder.
More from Star Tribune
More from The Drive
Peepholes are great for sizing up those who knock your home or apartment door, but not so great when it comes to driving.
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources will release a new specialty plate this fall and it's asking the public to design it.
A woman in suburban Washington D.C. says she "nearly passed out" when she got her bill for taking Uber 30 miles to Reagan National Airport on Monday.
In my brief time at the wheel, I took out a highway information sign, smacked into a concrete median and did a great job veering off the freeway and creating an off-road trail to lead motorists right into the ditch.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation will reconstruct a portion of Hwy. 280 this summer, and on Tuesday representatives will host an open house to lay out plans and help motorists plan accordingly.