Traffic lights are working again on Hwy. 10 at Thurston Avenue in Anoka. They had been out since 1 p.m. The backup on westbound Hwy. 10 extends back to Round Lake Blvd. It's also impacting northbound Hwy. 169 from 109th Avenue.
After a brief period of no crashes, we've had a number of them in the past few minutes. Here is a growing list.
- Westbound Hwy. 36 at Rice Street
- Northbound Hwy. 52 at Southview Blvd.
- Northbound 35W at County Road 23
- Southbound 35W at Maryland Avenue
- Westbound ramp from downtown Minneapolis to westbound 94
- Westbound Crosstown at City West Pkwy.
- Northbound 35W at the Crosstown
- Stall blocking left lane on westbound 94 at Cedar Avenue
- Southbound 169 at 77th Avenue.