With temperatures right at the freezing mark, foggy conditions are developing and that is limiting visibility. Keep the speeds down.
Currently the pace of accidents have slowed, but we do have some headaches out there.
Here is the current list of mishaps
- Eastbound 694 to the ramp to Central Avenue. Right side of ramp blocked.
- Southbound 35W at Hwy. 97 in Forest Lake. A vehicle spun out and hit the concrete median. Left lane blocked.
- Eastbound Crosstown at Hwy. 169. Traffic stalls out at Gleason Road.
- Traffic lights are out on Hwy. 10 at Thurston Avenue in Anoka. Gridlock from Hanson Blvd.
- Northbound Hwy. 169 and Hwy. 100 is at 1 hour from Crosstown up to 94